Zeta Beta Tau Foundation
Bucket List Trip with Brothers
Check another vacation off your bucket list! The Zeta Beta Tau Foundation has organized a trip of a lifetime to Cuba and is inviting you.
Working with an experienced and reliable travel partner, the Zeta Beta Tau Foundation has planned a unique trip that highlights the Jewish Cuban history and culture.
Mark your calendars for February 6-10, 2020. The all-inclusive trip is $5,899 per couple, not including airfare.
Highlights on the itinerary:
- The Plaza de la Revolución, a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site
- A visit to Museo de La Revolución (Museum of The Revolution), one of the marquee museums in the city
- Walk through the four main squares of Old Havana
- Visit El Patronato (Beth Shalom) Conservative Synagogue
- Learn how world famous Habanos are made at a cigar factory
Are you interested in traveling to Cuba with your ZBT brothers for a trip of a lifetime? Contact Faron Lewitt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-506-7066 to reserve your spot.